Monday, August 10, 2009

One Journey ends Another arises




Oh what the hell...



When I was a little kid, I always dreaming about what it's like to be an adult. I bet myself it would be wonderful. You are free to do anything you want, you know because you are a grown up.



Then, when I went to high school I always drooling over college life. They ride their own cars, have credit cards and go to prestigious night clubs. But I, was then fetch and drop by my Dad or tailing along my friend's car to go back home. And don't even dare to dream about credit cards! When I could begging enough, they agree to give me ATM card with a minimal limit. Night clubs? Oh please, you have to be at least 20 years old to be allowed entering the place.



And then, here I am standing with my chin up, so proud that I am an adult now and yet a college student. But I can't put my chin up too long, because college life just as suck as it is. Erm, no I still haven't got my credit cards yet (I'm not planning to have one, since I can't trust myself to have it) and well yeah I went to night clubs but not that often as other guys. And I can't bloody drive a car. Damn it. And, I don't understand why but I thought that college people should be mature and have well self control, but what the hell they still as childish as I lick my lollipop when I was 5! I mean, they are needy, greedy, crazy and... unreasonable. I know that well, because I've been in both side. I mean, I had the experience both being the victim and the trouble maker ;)






So just so you know, human live to go on a journey God has planned well for us and we just go with it. Don't say your stage of life just end here, another will popped up like bloody online messenger. Just be prepared people. For myself, I still have work life, married life, and parenthood and granny hood to pass through.



Wish me luck!






-----------------------------------------------------------I had nothing to do beside blabbing on my 3 hours break--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: