Friday, October 17, 2008

I am a potential breaker..

What do you think?

I break most of the things than everybody does in their life. I guess my sloppiness is one of my weaknesses. I break, plates, glasses, cups and other things at work. I even break people's hearts, including my parents' hearts.
I bang onto things like at all times. I'm a dropper as well. I don't know, maybe there's something wrong with my balance system or else that i don't even know of.

Like today, I broke one of my working rules. It says that if you are not able to come to work, for instance you are not feeling fine to work, you should go to a doctor and ask for a medical certificate, it's compulsory.

But instead of going to work, I stayed at home--cleaning stuffs, and instead of go to see a doctor, I go washing my clothes and ironed them, and instead of getting a MC, I sent a text message to the manager told him that I am sick.

See? If people are telling me that I am retarded. I can't be more agree. I don't have the ability to act and think like a normal person does. I don't have the capability to do anything right!

What's wrong with me???

I am not supposed to be like this. This is not me. I don't even recognize myself anymore.

I really, really should go and see someone, and talk about it. Maybe I need a psychiatrist, you know. Maybe I am sick. Mentally.

Whoa, it scares me... If you could suggest me on what should I do to get rid of my recent-self, please be my guest. Maybe you could tell me, what is wrong...


No comments: